Telemedicine / TelehealthConvenient ... Do From Anywhere!Same Central Piedmont Staff You See In The Clinic!Easy To Use From Computer, Phone, Tablet!Saves Time For Patient ... Can Do It On A Lunch Break!
How do I register?
Simply call our office ... that's it!
919-663-3911 (Siler City)
What is telemedicine?
Telemedicine is the use of medical information transmitted via electronic communications to improve a patient's clinical health status.
People can use a variety of applications and services using two-way video, email, smart phones, wireless tools and other forms of telecommunications technology to be evaluated by a medical professional.
When should I use telemedicine?
- If it is after your doctor's normal business hours
- If you are not sure whether you need to go to an urgent care center or ER
- If you cannot afford to take time off from work
- If you cannot reach your primary care physician
- If you have a specific health-related question
- If you have young children and are unable to see a doctor
- If you need a short-term prescription refill
- As a higher-quality, lower-cost alternative to walk-in clinics
- When you are on vacation or traveling away from home
Sources: American Telemedicine Association, American Well Telehealth Consumer Survey 2015, Beckers Hospital Review, Healthcare IT News/Community Impact Newspaper